[openstack-dev] [Glance] Ideas needed for v2 registry testing

Erno Kuvaja kuvaja at hp.com
Tue Apr 22 08:41:07 UTC 2014

Hi Mark,

I'd like to get ~ the same coverage for the api+reg as we have for
api+sqlalchemy. The problem is that currently we are not running any
functional tests against v2 api+reg. I tried to enable the v2 tests
there is for registry as well, but due to some fundamental differences
they will not work with noauth like they do on v1.

BR,
Erno