[openstack-dev] Design Summit schedule for "other projects" and "cross-project workshops" tracks

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Apr 18 14:43:59 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

In 25 days we'll gather in Atlanta for the Juno Design Summit (May
13-16). The session schedule for this event is still under construction,
but will gradually be posted as we get closer to the event. Note that
you have until the end of this week to suggest session content. See
details in this previous post:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-March/029319.html

To facilitate travel approval and future scheduling, the schedule for
the "Other projects" and "Cross-project workshops" tracks on the Tuesday
is already posted at:

http://junodesignsummit.sched.org/

This schedule is still subject to minimal changes as we refine the
content. You can find more information on the Design Summit at:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Summit

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)