[openstack-dev] [Nova] nova-specs

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Apr 16 18:48:53 UTC 2014

As a native English speaker who works in two Francophone countries for an international organisation, I would suggest tolerance in this area.

Where there are sufficient language difficulties that the blueprint is difficult to read and understand, this should be a -1.

Where someone accidentally uses a wrong spelling such as 'flavor' rather than 'flavour' or 'contextualization' rather than 'contextualisation', some tolerance should be shown in the interest of a world wide community.

Tim "Queen's English"