[openstack-dev] [heat] computed package names?

Wang, Min min.wang6 at hp.com
Wed Apr 16 18:28:25 UTC 2014

Hello,

A few folks give me some suggestion, and I followed it, it seems that the problem is not solved yet, anyone can tell what steps here is not correct?

openstack at ubuntu:~$ keystone-manage db_sync
openstack at ubuntu:~$ openssl rand -hex 10
2c3a6bb5b3b8880f44f2
openstack at ubuntu:~$ sudo vi /etc/keystone/keystone.conf
[sudo] password for openstack:
openstack at ubuntu:~$ service keystone restart
stop: Rejected send message, 1 matched rules; type="method_call", sender=":1.6" (uid=1000 pid=4110 comm="stop keystone ") interface="com.ubuntu.Upstart0_6.Job" member="Stop" error name="(unset)" requested_reply="0" destination="com.ubuntu.Upstart" (uid=0 pid=1 comm="/sbin/init")
start: Rejected send message, 1 matched rules; type="method_call", sender=":1.7" (uid=1000 pid=4107 comm="start keystone ") interface="com.ubuntu.Upstart0_6.Job" member="Start" error name="(unset)" requested_reply="0" destination="com.ubuntu.Upstart" (uid=0 pid=1 comm="/sbin/init")
openstack at ubuntu:~$ sudo service keystone restart
keystone stop/waiting
keystone start/running, process 4116
openstack at ubuntu:~$ export OS_SERVICE_TOKEN=2c3a6bb5b3b8880f44f2
openstack at ubuntu:~$ export OS_SERVICE_ENDPOINT=http://controller:35357/v2.0
openstack at ubuntu:~$ keystone tenant-create --name=admin --description="Admin Tenant"
An unexpected error prevented the server from fulfilling your request. (ProgrammingError) (1146, "Table 'keystone.token' doesn't exist") 'SELECT token.id AS token_id, token.expires AS token_expires, token.extra AS token_extra, token.valid AS token_valid, token.user_id AS token_user_id, token.trust_id AS token_trust_id \nFROM token \nWHERE token.id = %s' ('2c3a6bb5b3b8880f44f2',) (HTTP 500)
openstack at ubuntu:~$ sudo keystone tenant-create --name=admin --description="Admin Tenant"
Expecting an auth URL via either --os-auth-url or env[OS_AUTH_URL]

Best Regards!

Min Wang
Software Engineer-Cloud Service
min.wang6 at hp.com