[openstack-dev] [infra][nova][docker]

Paul Czarkowski paul.czarkowski at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Apr 11 15:28:38 UTC 2014

I would rather see the devstack support be integrated in devstack's repo
itself.   There's a review
Outstanding for devstack[1] that adds this support in and also adds in
some pieces to make
it easier to utilize external nova drivers.

If that fails out then I'm all for merging in your review to the
nova-docker driver.  We're
Currently using nova-docker for Solum and having the devstack support
would help us out a lot.

There is some ugliness in the nova-docker review[2] that we could avoid by
merging the integration
directly into devstack.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/84839/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/81097/3/contrib/devstack/stackrc.diff