[openstack-dev] [oslo] need feedback on steps for adding oslo libs to projects

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Wed Apr 9 16:11:43 UTC 2014

I have started writing up some general steps for adding oslo libs to
projects, and I would like some feedback about the results. They can't
go into too much detail about specific changes in a project, because
those will vary by library and project. I would like to know if the
order makes sense and if the instructions for the infra updates are
detailed enough. Also, of course, if you think I'm missing any steps.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Oslo/UsingALibrary

Thanks,
Doug