[openstack-dev] Enabling ServerGroup filters by default (was RE: [nova] Server Groups are not an optional element, bug or feature ?)

Day, Phil philip.day at hp.com
Tue Apr 8 10:16:58 UTC 2014

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1303983
>
> --
> Russell Bryant

Wow - was there really a need to get that change merged within 12 hours and before others had a chance to review and comment on it ?

I see someone has already queried (post the merge) if there isn't a performance impact.

I've raised this point before - but apart from non-urgent security fixes shouldn't there be a minimum review period to make sure that all relevant feedback can be given ?

Phil