[openstack-dev] [Tripleo][Neutron] Tripleo & Neutron

Dmitriy Shulyak dshulyak at mirantis.com
Mon Apr 7 12:56:51 UTC 2014

Hi Marios, thanks for raising this.

There is in progress blueprint that should address some issues with neutron
ha deployment -
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/l3-high-availability.

Right now neutron-dhcp agent can be configured as active/active.

But l3-agent and metadata-agent still should be active/passive,
afaik the best approach would be to use corosync+pacemaker, that is also
stated in official documentation
http://docs.openstack.org/high-availability-guide/content/ch-network.html.

What other choices, except  corosync+pacemaker, do we have for neutron ha?

Thanks