[openstack-dev] [Openstack] [NOVA] Missing network info in nova list

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Sun Apr 6 10:35:16 UTC 2014

Hello,

In nova logs there was not any error or TRACE. Everything looks ok
there but I probably found reason and solution of that problem. It was
probably related to bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1254320
When I apply this patch on my compute nodes I have no any new instance
with missing network information in nova list or nova show.

--
Pozdrawiam
Sławek Kapłoński
slawek at kaplonski.pl