[openstack-dev] Nova Live Migration issue

abhishek jain ashujain9727 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 12:04:23 UTC 2014

Hi Parthi

I have confirmed on the destination node i.e( newer compute node on which
the instance is migrated ) by using sudo virsh list and the instance is
being  reflected there.

Moreover on the source node the sudo virsh list command reflects nothing.
Also I'll try with libvirt 1.x and let you know the result.

I'll also try to send you the libvirt logs whenever i try the setup again.

Thanks