[openstack-dev] [Keystone] python-keystoneclient v3 functionality

Yaguang Tang yaguang.tang at canonical.com
Tue Apr 1 03:53:00 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am sorry if this has been discussed before, the question is will we
support keystone v3 operation
in python-keystoneclient? I know most of the v3 functionality have been
implemented in python-openstackclient, but from the python-openstackclient
wiki says, it's primarily a wrapper of python-*client, and provides unified
interface to user. The end user uses python-keystoneclient to manage
user, tenant, service before, if we don't intend to support v3
functionality in keystoneclient, then
it means we force end user to change from keystoneclient to
openstackclient, is this what we want to
do?

--
Tang Yaguang

Canonical Ltd. | www.ubuntu.com | www.canonical.com