[openstack-dev] [Tuskar] [UI] Identifying metrics to show in Tuskar UI detail pages

Liz Blanchard lsurette at redhat.com
Mon Sep 23 14:55:01 UTC 2013

Ladislav & All,

I've spent some time the last few days trying to identify the metrics that a user would want to view around the details pages for Resource Classes, Racks, and Nodes. The notes have been captured here, where I've also tried to call out the items that are available in Ceilometer currently:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/tuskar-metrics

A lot of these metrics seem as though they will need to be calculated as aggregates of metrics that are currently available, but some are completely new, I think. Please take a look as you have time and feel free to comment and add things to this etherpad if you identify any metrics that should be shown in these views.

I hope to have some basic wireframes based on these metrics to review with the UX community and UI team by the end of the week.

Thanks,
Liz