[openstack-dev] OpenStack Havana RC1 & RC2 available in Debian Experimental

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Mon Oct 14 04:29:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

I failed to announce it on time, though Havana RC1 is available from
Debian Experimental since the 8th of October. I'm packaging the next RCx
(Cinder, Glance, etc.) as they come.

The plan is to upload all of Havana into Sid as soon as we have a
definitive release (overwriting Grizzly).

Also, I maintain Wheezy backports. For Wheezy, you need the below
(non-official) repositories:

deb http://havana.pkgs.enovance.com/debian havana main
deb http://archive.gplhost.com/debian havana-backports main

While there's not enough space for multiple releases of OpenStack within
the main Debian archive, the plan is still to use [1] Debian PPAMAIN
when this will be available (please do not confuse with Ubuntu PPA, this
is a very different concept), and to keep maintaining the above
non-official repositories until then.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2013/05/msg00131.html