[openstack-dev] [infra][neutron] Need a quantumclient patch pushed through the gate

Matt Riedemann mriedem at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 2 02:51:25 UTC 2013

This patch is a fix for a bug that's blocking all stable branch patches
from getting through Jenkins:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/49006/

Jenkins is failing on it because it runs devstack from master which uses
python-neutronclient but this is a fix for the quantumclient branch (which
stable branch patches are tested against).

>From what I've seen on other patches like this (and what Monty was saying
in IRC), the only way to get it in is to force merge it, so I'm requesting
that someone from the infra team check that out please.

Thanks,

MATT RIEDEMANN
Advisory Software Engineer
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development

Phone: 1-507-253-7622 | Mobile: 1-507-990-1889
E-mail: mriedem at us.ibm.com

3605 Hwy 52 N
Rochester, MN 55901-1407
United States