[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-dev][Neutron][Tempest]Can Tempest embrace some complicated network scenario tests

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Nov 15 11:29:48 UTC 2013

On 11/15/2013 05:38 AM, Yang XY Yu wrote:
> Hi all Tempest stackers,
>
> As we known, our current scenario tests only cover a little bit
> network functionality, so can we upstream some complicated network
> scenario tests?
Anything you submit to tempest will be reviewed and if the patches you
submit meet the standards for merging, they will be merged.
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/tempest/tree/

Neutron has top priority for tempest reviews right now:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/qa/2013/qa.2013-11-14-17.02.log.html
timestamp: 17:26:53

If you need some help getting started writing these tests, please join
Freenode #openstack-neutron and #openstack-qa and ask for myself
(anteaya) or Sean Dague (sdague) or Matt Trenish (mtrenish) and we will
answer your questions so that this work can happen.

Thanks for helping address the Neutron Tempest gap.

I look forward to speaking with you in irc,
Anita.