[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-dev][Neutron][Tempest]Can Tempest embrace some complicated network scenario tests

Yang XY Yu yuyangbj at cn.ibm.com
Fri Nov 15 10:38:50 UTC 2013

Hi all Tempest stackers,

As we known, our current scenario tests only cover a little bit network
functionality, so can we upstream some complicated network scenario tests?

Some cases below, do they make sense?
1> IPv4/IPv6 injection test
2> Could VMs ping each other or not
3> IP address is not changed after resize/migrate
4> Create multiple network types after ML2 enablement

Thanks & Best Regards,
Yang Yu(于杨)
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development
China Systems & Technology Laboratory Beijing
E-mail: yuyangbj at cn.ibm.com
Tel: 86-10-82452757
Address: Ring Bldg. No.28 Building, Zhong Guan Cun Software Park,
No. 8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, ShangDi, Haidian District, Beijing 100193,
P.R.China