[openstack-dev] [Solum] Logging Blueprint Approval

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Fri Nov 1 17:42:19 UTC 2013

Team,

We have a blueprint for logging architecture within Solum, which is an important feature to aid in debugging at runtime:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/solum/+spec/logging

The team voted for a lightweight governance style, and because we are planning to skip our upcoming meeting doe to the ODS event, I plan to approver this blueprint in the absence of any objections here on the ML, or in #solum today. Please let me know your thoughts, as we want to be acting on an approved blueprint before posting an implementation.

Thanks,

Adrian