[openstack-dev] [Nova][APIv3] Reviewing, what to look for?

Mauro Rodrigues maurosr at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue May 14 21:17:35 UTC 2013

Hi stackers!

As you may know we've started to port Nova Core API into Nova V3 API,
and so we would like to hear more feedback in what we submitted so far.

Currently there are two groups of things to review:

  - v3-api-extension-framework
     https://review.openstack.org/#/c/28298/ (first patch already landed)

  - v3-api-core-as-extensions
     https://review.openstack.org/#/c/28756/
     https://review.openstack.org/#/c/28825/
     https://review.openstack.org/#/c/28921/
     https://review.openstack.org/#/c/28928/

and as we submit new stuff I'll send it here.

So, at this moment we're not changing the code of the core API, that
mean that all v2 return codes, response or any other mistake will be
there. This kind of issue will be addressed in a further blueprint.

What should you look for then?
Take a look on this brief guide of things to review and add any points
that you judge necessary https://etherpad.openstack.org/api-v3-review-guide

Thanks,

Mauro S M Rodrigues