[openstack-dev] Glance/cinder Nova API proxying

Christopher Yeoh cbkyeoh at gmail.com
Tue May 14 09:05:15 UTC 2013

On Mon, 13 May 2013 21:03:39 -0400
Russell Bryant <rbryant at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 05/13/2013 07:48 PM, Christopher Yeoh wrote:
>
> > In a closely related issue there is also a blueprint covering
> > promoting APIs to core and vice-versa and we'll need to get a
> > consensus around this as well, so if anyone has any suggestions,
> > please make them.
>
> Sounds good.  Is there a proposal in progress that people can review?
> etherpad/wiki?

I have created an etherpad page here with references to all of the
APIs to be promoted/demoted I could find and everyone should feel free
to add any others they would like discussed.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/NovaV3APICore

I'd suggest that people reviewing the list put +1/-1 and their name
next to the proposed interfaces as it will make it easier to measure
when we have had sufficient review & consensus to proceed.

Regards,

Chris