[openstack-dev] how to configure cisco plugin in devstack environment

Robert Li (baoli) baoli at cisco.com
Mon May 6 20:54:56 UTC 2013

Hi YuLing,

My guess is that you pulled the code from the master. So please follow this link https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cisco-quantum#A_Cisco_Plugin_Framework_for_Quantum_L2_Network_Overlays_Spanning_Multiple_Physical_Switches_.28Havana_Release.29 instead.

Currently, configuring Q_PLUGIN to use cisco plugin is not available in devstack yet, and it's being worked on. Therefore you have to manually configure it with instructions given in the above link.

Thanks,
Robert