[openstack-dev] Future of Launchpad Answers [Community]

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Mar 26 15:40:16 UTC 2013

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> I'll look into how we could automate that import.

So... Launchpad API can be used to extract questions and subsequent
comments, although it's not obvious how to select the "best answer" from
that collection.

That makes it certainly possible to select questions ('Answered' ones ?)
and import them with all comments, although proper tagging and selection
of best answer would be missing... requiring some editorial pass afterwards.

Alternatively, we can just keep LP answers going for selected projects
that made good use of them.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)