[openstack-dev] Nova bug squash day tomorrow

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu Mar 14 21:55:30 UTC 2013

Greetings earth humans!

Russell started "Bug squash Friday" a few weeks ago, and he and I both
agree its really important for us to get our bug numbers down. Russell
has some other stuff he has to do tomorrow, so I'm going to try and
fill his shoes for the day.

Here's his original email about this --
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-March/006141.html

We're now down to a mere 477 open bugs. If we each put in some effort
and close 50 bugs, we could have a bug free product tomorrow!

On a more serious note, I'd love some company in #openstack-nova on
freenode IRC while we try to close as many bugs as possible.

Thanks,
Michael