[openstack-dev] Tempest question

Jérôme Gallard jeronimo974 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 11:04:47 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I continued some tests, now it seems to work :-)

In fact the issue was related to the admin credentials. I'm not sure
about what was the problem exactly.
In fact I think I made a mistake : instead of putting my "get_volume"
function in a specific test method, I put it on the setUpClass method
(which should not be used for that).

So... sorry for the noise!

Thanks,
Jérôme