[openstack-dev] OpenStack newcomers channel opening in Freenode

vKmC vickymsee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 21:32:27 UTC 2013

Hey Loic,

Great news you submitted a session for -101!

I think it looks good, maybe we could add some details about how the
session will be structured, e.g introducing -101, it's purpose, steps to
become a contributor, how the summit is organized, which kind sessions are
available and which are a good idea to attend for newcomers and why... /me
just throwing some ideas.

I agree that it could be really useful, and also think that it's a good way
to break the ice and make new contributors feel more comfortable.

Let me know if I could give you a hand with this.

Thanks,

Victoria

--
*[vKmC]*