[openstack-dev] [Neutron][API Doc] Easy way to generate JSON output for doc?

Paul Michali pcm at cisco.com
Wed Jul 31 22:41:16 UTC 2013

Hi!

I'm writing API doc pages for VPNaaS and was wondering if there are any tools/scripts to make it easy to generate the needed JSON result output for various operations?

It looks like I can do the neutron command with --verbose to get unformatted JSON output. Should I do that and then reformat the output (or is there way to do that easier)?

I did try to use json.loads() on the RESP: output, but it threw an ValueError "Expecting property name: line 1 column 1 (char 1)"

Ideas?

PCM (Paul Michali)

MAIL pcm at cisco.com
IRC   pcm_  (irc.freenode.net)