[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Wanted to Introduce Myself

Thomas Maddox thomas.maddox at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Jul 31 22:04:11 UTC 2013

Hey everyone!

I recently got freed up to work on Ceilometer, so I thought I'd send out a quick note to introduce myself.

I'm a developer at RAX and I'll be working with Andrew Melton and Sandy Walsh on Ceilometer going forward. I started at RAX 3 months ago to work on StackTach and other monitoring/analytics efforts for our cloud. I just finished setting up my dev environment for CM and will be snagging a bug or two to wet my feet in the codebase here in a next day or so. I'm very excited to move on to working with you all. :)

Cheers!

-Thomas