[openstack-dev] A vision for Keystone

Brad Topol btopol at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 26 15:03:05 UTC 2013

Agreed, but the history portion of what you wrote that that takes us from
the beginning to where we are now  today has all been implemented.  That
portion I thought could be added to the project as it really tells a nice
narrative of why what you see in the keystone code base is actually there.

Thanks.

Brad

Brad Topol, Ph.D.
IBM Distinguished Engineer