[openstack-dev] A vision for Keystone

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Fri Jul 26 01:52:32 UTC 2013

On 07/19/2013 10:56 AM, Brad Topol wrote:
> Adam,
>
> Your essay below is outstanding!  Any chance part of it could be
> included within the keystone project documentation?  I think having it
> in the project  and at folks fingertips would really help folks that
> are trying to get up to speed with keystone!
Thanks for the input.  I think it could be included in the future, but
we have along way to go to implement this vision, and we are moving
toward it one step at a time. When we are closer, I will revise the
essay to reflect reality and maybe more relevant details.  At that
point, yes, it can be part of the documentation.