[openstack-dev] headsup - transient test failures on py26 ' cannot import name OrderedDict'

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Jul 17 14:20:47 UTC 2013

Well that's no fun,

RedhatEL and centos need python 2.6 support so it amazes/frustrates me that 2.6 can be broke. I think we need to depend on those that are supporting 2.6 to put pressure on upstream dependencies to ensure 2.6 compat. Or  offer up alternative solutions that will work under 2.6. Having it fail for such a long period seems unacceptable to me. This is especially worrisome to me since RH should be finding these issues (I thought).

My 2 cents,

Sent from my really tiny device...