[openstack-dev] headsup - transient test failures on py26 ' cannot import name OrderedDict'

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Wed Jul 17 09:11:39 UTC 2013

Python 2.6 isn't one of the official supported Pythons for
testrepository, and I managed to break that when I fixed tests on
Python3.3 (which has more random dicts). So Testrepository 0.0.16
breaks on 2.6, 0.0.17 is fixed.

However until the fixed version propogates into the OpenStack-infra
PyPI mirror, I think every Python2.6 run will fail in this way.

a) sorry.
b) Can we not say 'if you want to run OpenStack on a Python version
upstream python don't support, it's your problem, not ours' ?

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist