[openstack-dev] <lambda>() Errors in Quantum/Neutron Grizzly (2013.1.2)

Craig E. Ward cward at isi.edu
Mon Jul 15 23:23:47 UTC 2013

I am seeing strange errors in a single-node OpenStack Grizzly installation. The
logs are complaining about a mismatch of arguments and cover the linuxbridge,
dhcp, and l3 agents. Below is a sample:

   TypeError: <lambda>() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)

The numbers expected and given are not consistent. It looks like a coding
error, but I can't believe such an error would have made it into a distribution
so it must be that I've configured something incorrectly. I've attached a text
file with more detailed examples. Any help diagnosing this problem will be much
appreciated.

What am I doing wrong? What other information would be useful to look at?

Thanks,

Craig

--
Craig E. Ward