[openstack-dev] Proposal for new Program: OpenStack Deployment

David Kranz dkranz at redhat.com
Wed Jul 10 14:40:49 UTC 2013

Rob, it's great that you folks are tackling this. I was wondering if you
could give an opinion about timeline and how others could help by trying
it out.

When would you like to see people outside the project start trying to
use it experimentally?
As part of your vision, at which OpenStack release do you anticipate
this being ready for production use?

  -David