[openstack-dev] Openstack/Devstack + nginx + scalability

Geronimo Orozco gorozco at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 18:46:25 UTC 2013

Hi Monty,

I'll jump over  tripleO team to see what they are doing...

My initial concern or request was to start  with a minimal setting using
devstacks with nginx and load balancer if that's is not the right way to
start then I'll be very thankful on how I can start poking around that
feature ..

Thanks for your reply