[openstack-dev] Program Proposal: refstack

Joshua McKenty joshua at pistoncloud.com
Tue Jul 9 15:24:27 UTC 2013

Monty, you missed a couple of elements of the original program definition -
the mappings from the tempest based "scorecard" to specific versions of the
API docs, and the availability of the tested and verified endpoints to
"tools ecosystem" developers.

Also, I believe the definition of "compliance" rests with the Board and not
the TC, despite some debate as to whether we're capable of handling it.

And I'll arm-wrestle you for the PTL slot ;)

PS - for the purposes of FITS, the "candidate cloud" can be either a public
cloud, or a test environment for private cloud software.