[openstack-dev] V3 credentials API

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 22:18:45 UTC 2013

As Guang pointed out, valid types are really a contract between our
consumers, and the API spec can't possibly define an exhaustive list for
the implementation to validate against.

However, this could simply be configurable per deployment, e.g.:

  valid_credential_types = ec2,cert

and then (excuse the pseudocode):

  assert credential.type in CONF.valid_credential_types.split(',')

-Dolph