[openstack-dev] Change I60bdb1cf gerrit problem

Akira Yoshiyama akirayoshiyama at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 02:57:17 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I wrote a service heartbeat driver with memcached for Nova and pushed
it for review while a few days.
Thank you reviewers for checking it many times.

Blueprint: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/memcached-service-heartbeat
Gerrit review: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/21574/9

I updated and pushed it again for recent zk-storagegroup merge. After
that, I haven't see the review button on gerrit,
so I couldn't describe changelog for the latest push. What's wrong?

Changelog:
* renamed driver file as same as db and zk
(nova/servicegroup/drivers/memcached.py -> mc.py)
* renamed driver id for the parameter servicegroup_driver (memcached -> mc)
* updated description of valid values for the parameter (db, zk, mc)

Thanks,
Akira Yoshiyama