[openstack-dev] [nova] VM diagnostics - V3 proposal

Oleg Gelbukh ogelbukh at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 20 17:12:22 UTC 2013

Matt,

My understanding is that there will be a nova.virt.baremetal.ironic driver
in Nova which will talk to Ironic API to manage bare-metal instances. So,
Ironic will be actually providing the diagnostics data about bm instance
via its API eventually.

Hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Best regards,
Oleg Gelbukh