[openstack-dev] [Heat] [Trove] [Savanna] [Oslo] Unified Agents - what is the actual problem?

Dmitry Mescheryakov dmescheryakov at mirantis.com
Thu Dec 19 13:14:35 UTC 2013

I agree that enabling communication between guest and cloud service is a
common problem for most agent designs. The only exception is agent based on
hypervisor provided transport. But as far as I understand many people are
interested in network-based agent, so indeed we can start a thread (or
continue discussion in this on) on the problem.

Dmitry