[openstack-dev] [trove] My thoughts on the Unified Guest Agent

Fox, Kevin M kevin.fox at pnnl.gov
Wed Dec 18 18:20:54 UTC 2013

Someone's gotta make/maintain the trove/savanna images though. They usually are built from packages. If there is a unified agent, then it only has to be packaged once. If there is one per special type of agent, its one package per special type of agent. I don't think there is a free lunch here, just a question of who does the work.

Thanks,
Kevin