[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] Change I5b2313ff: Create a new attribute for subnets, to store v6 dhcp options

Xuhan Peng pengxuhan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 15:52:50 UTC 2013

I think slaac was original excluded to make --enable-ra not specified when
only slaac is given to an subnet's dhcp mode.

However, when I checked the example conf file of dnsmasq:

http://www.thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/docs/dnsmasq.conf.example

enable-ra is explained as:

# Do router advertisements for all subnets where we're doing DHCPv6
# Unless overriden by ra-stateless, ra-names, et al, the router
# advertisements will have the M and O bits set, so that the clients
# get addresses and configuration from DHCPv6, and the A bit reset, so the
# clients don't use SLAAC addresses.
#enable-ra

are we using --enable-ra and ra-stateless, ra-names at the same time correctly?