[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] Change I5b2313ff: Create a new attribute for subnets, to store v6 dhcp options

Shixiong Shang sparkofwisdom.cloud at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 12:27:37 UTC 2013

Hi, guys:

I am reading the code in “constants.py” file as part of "Change I5b2313ff: Create a new attribute for subnets, to store v6 dhcp options”. One thing captured my eyes is the definition of “RA_MODES”, which excluded “slaac” mode. If my understanding of “RA_MODES” is correct, i.e. the modes leverage RA, then “slaac” mode should be included. Am I correct?

Thanks!

Shixiong