[openstack-dev] Re-initializing or dynamically configuring cinder driver

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Dec 16 04:20:09 UTC 2013

In your proposal does it means that the child process will be restarted (that means kill -9 or sigint??). If so, without taskflow to help (or other solution) that means operations in progress will be corrupted/lost. That seems bad...

A SIGHUP approach could be handled more gracefully (but it does require some changes in the underlying codebase to do this "refresh").

Sent from my really tiny device...