[openstack-dev] Announcing Fuel

Andrew Woodward awoodward at mirantis.com
Thu Dec 12 22:37:09 UTC 2013

Mike,

It's great that we are continuing to align fuel with TripleO. I've been
toying with the idea of using TripleO components and CEPH to enhance our CI
infra for a while now, and this announcement has encouraged me to write it
down. I've proposed a BP for "Super fast deploy CI" that would help us
perform CI better by "accelerate fuel CI testing by taking reasonable
shortcuts integrating with several existing components like TripleO and
CEPH".

Blueprint:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/fuel-superfastdeploy-ci
Pad Spec: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/bp-fuel-superfastdeploy-ci