[openstack-dev] Neutron Distributed Virtual Router

Robin Wang cloudbengo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 17:45:23 UTC 2013

NSX makes firewall distributed also. So besides VPN, before neutron
implements FW also in a distributed fashion, it might be another reason
that people need existing router. Discussion about advanced services and
dvr is recorded here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Distributed-Virtual-Router

Best,
Robin Wang