[openstack-dev] [Solum] Using Zuul in the Git-pull blueprint

Roshan Agrawal roshan.agrawal at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Dec 9 16:57:23 UTC 2013

There hasn't been further discussion since F2F.
Most of the processes in Solum will really be customizable workflows, and use of a generic workflow engine is definitely worth discussing. We may still use to leverage Zuul for the gerrit/git/checkin piece, but Solum will have workflow needs beyond that.