[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Thursday subteam meeting

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 3 15:19:09 UTC 2013

Hi,

Sure they must have the same provider.
Loadbalancer instance could be created in two ways:
- implicitly with pool creation, then provider for the pool becomes
provider for the instance.
- explicitly, with pool created later on and attached to the instance.
In that case provider attribute will be validated against instance's
provider.

Thanks,
Eugene.