[openstack-dev] [Nova] Frustrations with review wait times

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Aug 28 03:43:21 UTC 2013

Why not a rotation though, I could see it beneficial to say have a group of active developers code for say a release then those developers rotate to a reviewer position only (and rotate again for every release). This allows for a flow of knowledge between reviewers and a different set of coders (instead of a looping flow since reviewers are also coders).

For a big project like nova the workload could be spread out more like that.

Just a thought...

Might not be feasible but could be a idea to strive towards.

Sent from my really tiny device...