[openstack-dev] proposing Alex Gaynor for core on openstack/requirements

Gareth academicgareth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 02:48:12 UTC 2013

I like this guy; his review is really helpful for my swift patch set.

Thanks again, Alex.

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 1:45 AM, Alex Gaynor <alex.gaynor at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks everyone, I look forward to continuing to help out!
>
> Alex
>

> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Doug Hellmann <
> doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com> wrote:
>
>> Without any objections, I've added Alex Gaynor to the requirements-core
>> team.
>>
>> Welcome, Alex!

>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Agreed, I for one welcome his continued assistance.
>>> --
>>> Jeremy Stanley

> --
> "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
> to say it." -- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (summarizing Voltaire)
> "The people's good is the highest law." -- Cicero
> GPG Key fingerprint: 125F 5C67 DFE9 4084

Gareth

*Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Fitness, Basketball*
*OpenStack contributor*
*Company: UnitedStack <http://www.ustack.com>*
*My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in my email from
Mar 1 2013, notify me *
*and I'll donate $1 or ¥1 to an open organization you specify.*