[openstack-dev] [Glance] Replacing Glance DB code to Oslo DB code.

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Sun Aug 18 23:40:05 UTC 2013

It would be neat to see what would happen if just the "raw" models were just used directly. Of course this must be treaded careful since I could see it spreading db logic all over.

+1 for turning off deferred loads, I think this encourages and actually hides bugs when lazy loads occur on demand. I have seen this become an issue for taskflow usage where the results of tasks can not be saved to persistent storage due to  deferred loading actually affected a feature in another module (the 'key in model' behaves differently than with dicts).

Sent from my really tiny device...