[openstack-dev] [keystone] Help consuming trusts

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Fri Aug 16 15:35:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm looking for help, ideally some code or curl examples, figuring out why
I can't consume trusts in the manner specified in the documentation:

https://github.com/openstack/identity-api/blob/master/openstack-identity-api/v3/src/markdown/identity-api-v3-os-trust-ext.md

I've been working on getting Heat integrated with the trusts functionality,
and the first step was to add keystoneclient support:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/39899/

All works fine in terms of the actual operations on the OS-TRUST path, I
can create, list, get, delete trusts with no issues.

However I'm strugging to actually *use* the trust, i.e obtain a
trust-scoped token using the trust ID, I always seem to get the opaque
"Authorization failed. The request you have made requires authentication."
message, despite the requests on authentication looking as per the API docs.

Are there any curl examples or test code I can refer to?

Thanks,

Steve